- Behold Dubai from the tallest skyscraper on the planet, the Burj Khalifa
- Take a jaunt to the 125th floor in the world’s fastest elevator
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Dubai and the Arabian Gulf
- Watch the sun set over the city from the observation deck in the sky
- Feast your eyes on The Dubai Fountain from your privileged vantage point
- Entrance ticket at the selected time
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- WiFi throughout the attraction
- Cost of souvenir photograph
- Audio guide hire (approximately AED 25)
Pick up point
Airport Terminal, 1,2 & 3 or from your Centrally located Dubai hotel. If your pick up is from Dubai Airport, please provide arrival flight details in the booking form given to arrange pick up accordingly.
Pick up time
Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time and be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
Duration of tour
Non Prime Hours
8:30am – 2:30pm
7:00pm – 11:00pm
To your centrally located hotel
- Your booking will be confirmed up to one month before your visit
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice.
- There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits.
- Please bring photo ID
- Children under the age of 4 go free of charge
- Audio guides are available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, and German. A deposit and photo ID is required for hiring an audio guide
- Guests aged 8 – 12 have the option of a special children audio tour
- Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM & 1:30 PM
- Friday: 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM
- Evening Shows
- Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (every 30 minutes)
- If you would like to see the fountain show, you are advised to book for 30 minutes before this to get a good spot.
- Please note:One Adult ticket must be selected when purchasing a Child or Infant ticket
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. For any changes, we can be contacted on the telephone number mentioned on the voucher.
For a full refund, cancel up to 2 days in advance.
- Tour is operated daily and is available year round.
- During the below Islamic holidays / month, there will be a certain restrictions.
- Ramadan fasting month
- Al Isra’a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day
- Arafat (Haj) Day
- Al Hijri – Islamic New Year