- Take in the views of the golden desert landscape as a guide drives
- Visit a camel farm in the heart of the desert and ride a camel
- Enjoy an exhilarating sandboarding experience down the desert dunes
- Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, if you wish.
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner under the Arabian stars while watching live folk and belly-dancing shows
- Clean and air-conditioned 4×4 Land Cruiser
- Professional licensed safari guide
- Dune bashing
- Sand Boarding
- Camel riding
- Falcon Show
- Henna tattoo
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Tanoura Dance
- Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child up to 4.99 years old are not allowed to join our sharing tour
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration can take up to 6-8 hours Luggage is not allowed on this tour.
- Vegetarian options available.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period.
- We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours
Timings & Duration
- Pick up & drop off : 03:00 to 03:30 pm & 09:00 to 09:30 pm depending on your hotel location.
- Duration approx. 6-7 hours
*Pick up & Drop off points
Airport Terminal 1,2 & 3 or from your Centrally located Dubai hotel. If your pick up is from Dubai International Airport(DXB), transfer charges of US$ 33 per vehicle(up to 4 pax) per way may apply. Our Reservation Agent will get in touch with you for your Pick up & Drop off details on confirmation of the booking and payment for the same will be collected online later.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. For any changes, we can be contacted on the telephone number mentioned on the voucher
- During the below Islamic holidays / month, there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance, Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
- Ramadan fasting month
- Al Isra’a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day
- Arafat (Haj) Day
- Al Hijri – Islamic New Year
- Milad Un Nabi – Birthday of Prophet Mohammad